Outstanding acoustic performance and exceptional versatility characterize the Littmann Cardiology III stethoscope. The innovative design offers a tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece. The large side can be used for adult patients, while the small side is especially useful for pediatric or thin patients.
•Tunable diaphragm technology allows you to conveniently alternate between low and high frequency sounds without turningover the chestpiece.
• Solid stainless steel chestpiece.
• Two-in-one tube design eliminates tube rubbing noise.
• Excellent acoustic seal andcomfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® SnapTight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
• Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
• Patient-friendly, non-chill rim and diaphragm.
• Available in a selection of classic tube colors.
• Latex Free
• Five-year warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 26 January, 2007.