Our innovative hands-on solution center is unlike any other medical supply showroom you have ever seen, but what really sets Komfort & Kare apart is our people. Since 1976, Komfort & Kare has been committed to helping improve our clients’ quality of life through honesty, commitment and compassion. Our friendly, knowledgeable and experienced team members make this philosophy come alive. We understand that you are facing difficult life circumstances. Our shared goal is to provide solutions to help you to stay in the comfort of your home; recover comfortably from injury, illness or surgery; reduce the risk of further injury; and increase mobility to maximize independence.
The Komfort & Kare team includes:
- Client service consultants to guide you through all phases of product selection and purchase
- Insurance navigators to verify coverage and submit claims paperwork
- Certified mastectomy fitters to help you look and feel your best after breast surgery
- Certified orthotists & prosthetists for custom-made and fitted orthopedic braces, artificial limbs, footwear modifications, etc.
- Certified aging in place specialists to provide home assessments and modifications for safety
- Expert compression fitters to help make sure you have the right fit for compression bandages for lymphedema, support stockings, diabetic socks, maternity pantyhose, etc.
All of our team members are committed to making sure you have the right products and services to meet your unique needs and that you know how to use these solutions to achieve maximum benefit.