Visit Our Solution Center
The innovative Komfort & Kare Solution Center is like no other showroom of its kind. From our private consultation and fitting rooms to our hands-on displays and test track, our unique facility is designed with your needs in mind. Whether you need off-the-shelf healthcare supplies, a wheelchair or walker, a custom-made post-surgical prosthesis or aging-in-place solutions, you’ll enjoy a supportive and stress-free shopping experience. At Komfort & Kare, you can try before you buy, so you can be confident that you have the solution that’s right for you.
At the Komfort & Kare Solution Center you’ll find:
- Attractive, open displays—Browse a wide selection of high-quality healthcare, mobility and safety products on your own or with the assistance of a caring and knowledgeable client service consultant.
- Interactive showroom—Try out lift chairs, walk-in bathtubs and other products to increase safety and independence for you or your loved one.
- Indoor oval track—“Test drive” wheelchairs and power chairs, scooters, crutches, canes and more.
- Working stairlift demo—Experience the ease of a stairlift for yourself.
- Vehicle transfer training area—Learn how to load a scooter, wheelchair or other equipment into an automobile and get hands-on practice in the comfort and convenience of our showroom.
- Private fitting rooms—Before and after surgery, you can meet with our certified orthotists or mastectectomy fitters in a discreet consultation area and try on prostheses and other post-surgical solutions in privacy.
- Customer service center—You can choose to work with one of our client service consultants, who can help you with product selection. If necessary, your consultant can also coordinate fitting appointments and arrange for an insurance navigator to verify coverage and submit claims paperwork.
- Coffee bar—Relax and enjoy a hot cup of coffee on us!
Here’s how to find us
The Komfort & Kare Solution Center is conveniently located at 424 North White Horse Pike in Magnolia, New Jersey. Visit our contact us page for directions from South Jersey, southeast Pennsylvania or northern Delaware.