You’re in good hands with our client service consultants
Part of what sets Komfort & Kare apart from traditional medical suppliers is our personal approach to service. When you call or come into our solution center, you’ll work with an experienced, knowledgeable and caring client service consultant. Some of our consultants have been with us for decades.
Why a client service consultant makes a difference
We understand that when you visit our resource center, you’re probably not feeling your best. Our client service consultants are here to support you and streamline your experience.
Did you know that braces for carpal tunnel syndrome and other diagnoses come in a variety of very different styles? Your client service consultant will work with you and your doctor to make sure you get the right brace for your specific condition. If you need a back brace, we won’t eyeball you for size. Your client service consultant will help you try on different sizes until you find the right fit.
Perhaps you’re caring for an aging parent. You may not be sure what you need—or even what’s available. Your client service consultant will be glad to suggest personalized solutions based on your loved one’s situation.
Your client service consultant:
- Takes the time to get to know you and understand your medical history
- Reviews any prescriptions and coordinates with your doctor to determine the correct products for your diagnosis and specific needs
- Coordinates with our insurance navigators to verify coverage
- Can guide you to the products you need and review features and benefits of the various options
- Helps you find the right fit for braces, seating, etc.
- Arranges consultations with our orthotist, mastectomy fitter or compression fitter, as appropriate
- Teaches you how to apply the brace properly or how to use other products correctly
- Instructs you on care and maintenance of your product, if necessary
Can often suggest additional solutions for safety, mobility and independence.