Experience the Komfort & Kare Difference!
The moment you step through our door, you’ll feel at ease. Whether your goal is improving your own mobility or supporting an aging parent’s independence, when you visit Komfort & Kare, you can be confident that you’ve come to the right place.
Our bright, modern solution center is unlike any home medical equipment supplier you may have seen. It features a test track, a working stairlift, car ramp, a bath safety environment and other hands-on demos and displays. Browse our selection of products for mobility, post-surgery, safety and aging-in-place, or let one of our client service consultants guide you through the process of getting the solution that’s right for you.
Here’s what you can expect at Komfort & Kare:
- We’ll take the time to understand your specific needs. An experienced client service consultant will take your medical history, review your doctor’s prescription and make sure you have the right product.
- You can count on a custom fit. If you need compression stockings, orthotic or prosthesis, your client service consultant can arrange for you to meet with one of our specialists. Whether you need a brace or a wheelchair, we’ll make sure it fits right—for your comfort and a better outcome.
- You get a hands-on experience. No more guessing based on a catalog or website description. At Komfort & Kare, you can try things on or try them out before you make a decision.
- We handle insurance issues. Our behind-the-scenes team of insurance navigators will verify your coverage for the products you need. We are in-network for most major carriers.
- We give you confidence. Before you leave our solution center, your client service consultant will teach you how to use the product correctly and how to clean and maintain it and will answer any questions you might have.
Find out for yourself why we’ve become like family to so many clients throughout the Delaware Valley.